lunes, 2 de mayo de 2011

THE FIRST CONDITIONAL

THE CONDITIONAL

The IF clause uses   THE PRESENT SIMPLE=>         WILL
Esto es una oración condicional:
Si consigo un trabajo       viviré en Londres.
Sub.de condición              Parte principal de la oración

Aprobaré mi examen                        si estudio mucho.
Parte principal de la oración            Sub.de condición         

De modo que el 1er condicional consiste en que si la parte de la oración principal está en FUTURO, la subordinada de condición estará en PRESENTE  SIMPLE    y viceversa.

Así:
If I (to get a job) I (TO STAY) in London
If I get a job, I will stay in London

I (to pass) my exam, If I (to study) a lot.
I will pass my exam, If I study a lot

Formula del 1er condicional
If + present simple=>future WILL




Examples:
If you…..hard, you…..your exams (work/pass
If you work hard, you will pass your exams

We…..home for lunch if we…..early (be/leave)
We will be home for lunch if we leave early

If we…..the match, we…..the champions.(win/be)
If we win the match, we will be the champions.


ACTIVITIES: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10